Presentation of My Brand

MY LOGO


VISION

The vision is to have fun while kicking ass in corporate sector. Also, Signing fat cheques for my clients and employees. To use my marketing and technical skills to make world a better place. To bring myself on the cover page of Forbes magazine. I wish to take myself and my brand forward with the motto 'Anything is possible'. Considering the fact that even underdogs can rise up when needed, it's under high pressure conditions that tempers a man's mettle and shows his worth.

Life is a game.

Money is how you keep score”


How would I like to present my brand

  • The logo shows a professional look. I am calm under pressure and can make critical decisions on the fly. I can also make accurate observations and inferences based on the data given to me. These are all the hallmarks of a professional. 
  •  I am adaptable and can rise up to the occasion regardless of the challenge in front of me. This is a very valuable resource or commodity that most industry professionals look for nowadays.
  •  I have online presence which is good for brand and its value. This means my one post or tweet can be good for the image of brand which is a important quality trait for a brand ambassador.


What appears about you when you search for yourself online
Shubham Garg was born in Jind, Haryana, India to a middle class Hindu family. Shubham complete his senior secondary education from Lal Bahadur Shashtri (JAVM) sr. sec school. Shubham got his B.Tech degree from University of Petroleum studies. Shubham is a movie buff. He wanted to be a cricketer in his childhood. But his love for cricket was taken over by technology in teenage. He is determined and hardworking.
He was an introvert once but as everyone says time changes everything. He also decided to change his nature and tried to become more open to people. Now he is a successful businessman and owner of renowned brand.




What you want to change or enhance based on those findings
While searching online, I found that there is no mention of difficulties that are faced by me. What are the steps that I took to reach this level. These things are not mentioned anywhere on the internet.
So I want to make a personal website or app ,which is more in trend, of mine where I can tell people about myself and my journey. There I can interact with people and can take their opinions about my brand also. So it will be beneficial for my professional as well as social life.
Moreover, I want to write blogs and mini stories where I can make people learn from my mistakes and learn about my journey in a interactive way.


The steps you can take to achieve the vision you presented.
      By improving my technical and marketing skills
      By create personal website and online presence
      Online advertisement
      Improving my communication skills
      Personality Development


My strategy for communicating my personal brand across a variety of media channels including social media

First, I’ll create a website for my brand and myself considering I have enough online presence. Then marketing will done using various techniques like search marketing, display marketing, social marketing etc. so that people who are more interested in similar things will be captured first. Then eventually with time new customers will be acquired while retaining the existing ones. Only making a online presence won’t do the whole work.  Traditional marketing is also required. About 50% of population don’t believe internet and that’s the reason why we have to go old school. Engaging with people, sample trials and marketing in newspaper etc will be done. This way I can capture the whole market, those who are online and those who aren’t, for my business. 



How you can deliver a consistent story about yourself across various media
      First, create a brand guide which contains brand mission, Value propositions and differentiators, logo usage etc. as they are very important for a consistent brand.
      Then, this guide will be circulated to everyone (sales team, product production team, third party consultants and potential partners) so that no one gets different story and image of brand.
      Time to time update all the existing documents and products according to the new brand guide so that information remains consistent across all platforms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story- An Analysis

STORY