Media Strategy Plan Template

Person/Product/Company
The main product being sold is ‘Shubham Garg’, and the sale is being provided with multiple services and functionalities as per the required situation. Offering extreme flexibility and adaptability, Shubham can work in any environment and any condition while giving out optimal results without any setbacks or failures.

Objective
The objective is sell my services at a rate which is completely acceptable to me, while at the same time gain a trustworthy and immaculate reputation of someone who gets the job done regardless of the difficulties or issues faced in the completion of the task.

Overall goal
With the increase in reputation and support which I plan to gain from key members, I plan to climb the company or management ladder and reach a successful position in life. I may even start my own company, pulling a few important people along with me to help in managing and propagating the company into higher circles, thereby eventually creating a global conglomerate whose reputation cannot be tarnished.

Audience
In the current situation, my audience would be the employers or the management of the company to which I would be planning to join. After I join the company, my future audience would be the higher ups in the management. I would have to impress the said higher-ups if I wish to climb up the company ladder to reach a higher post.

Message
The message I would be giving to my potential employers would be that I’m a hardworking individual who is capable of doing any work that is assigned in the minimum amount of time. I am capable of working in any environment and under any situation. If I wish to reach a higher post, then the message I would I have to deliver is that I am an extremely responsible person and can tackle any role with the finesse, grace and gravitas required of it.

Platforms and tools
I would be making huge use of social media to portray myself as a brand worth investing time in. Platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram would be extremely vital for my purposes. Also, I would look for adverts and opportunities wherever they are possible such as newspapers, word of mouth, contacts etc.
Resources and requirements
I am currently pursuing my Bachelor’s degree and plan to go for my Masters. I would also be making use of my certification in Google’s Adwords and Adsense program which lets me refine and better my advertising and marketing skills as a whole. The academic qualifications would be a huge boost for my profile.
Metrics
The metrics involved will be related to salary, the perks, the working hours and promotion rates
Evaluation
The most important factor while joining the company will be the package and working hours involved. After joining the company, the next important factor would be the rate of promotion. Obviously, a stagnating position in the company is not an ideal situation and hence promotions are an important factor of the job. Regular promotions based on performance and other external factors make a key difference.
Work plan
My plan would be divided into 3 key phases. The first would be the employment phase, where I would try and get hired into a reputable company. My criteria of success would be decided by the work conditions and benefits derived from my contract. If my salary package and work hours as well as perks are exceptional, then I would have achieved quite a level of success in this phase. However, I am also quite ready to compromise in this stage, either in terms of salary or in terms work hours. The budget expenditure will be highest as the amount required for advertising of my brand and image. The second phase will involve impressing the superiors of my company to reach a higher post. This involves hard work and perfection. Expenditure involved will be in the looks department. The final phase involved would be starting my own company. Pulling all key personnel to my side I would be able to handle all operations and one day create a global level conglomerate. The expenditure involved in this stage would be astronomical, but if all things work out well, the profits involved will be much higher as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Story- An Analysis

STORY